Last updated: October 18, 2021
What are cookies
By saving information in a cookie, websites can remember preferences or recognize browsers from one visit to another or from one website to another. Only the site or service that places a particular cookie can read the contents of that cookie each time it communicates with your browser. Other technologies, including data we store on your web browser or device, identifiers associated with your device, and other software, are used for similar purposes. In this policy, we refer to all of these technologies as “cookies.”
You can also learn more about cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org, https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1, or https://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser or mobile device.
There are a few different categories of cookies, including:
- Necessary Cookies
These cookies are set by Bidmind or a third party on our behalf and are essential to enable you to use the basic features of our Services or Site, such as technically delivering content, setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms. Without these cookies, services you have asked for e.g. payment, cannot be provided.
- Optional Cookies
Optional cookies may be “first party cookies” or “third party cookies” as explained below.
First party cookies (these are cookies set by Bidmind or by a third party on our behalf).
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your, language, or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features and content. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts, and other parts of web pages that you can customize. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
Services. For example, these cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our Services. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors interact with our Services. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not be able to monitor the performance of our Services.
These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They remember that you have visited a website and this information may be shared with other organizations such as advertisers. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests.
Set for the following purposes relating to personalized ads:
- select personalized ads – personalized ads can be shown to you based on a user profile or other historical user data;
- create a personalized ad profile – a profile can be built about you and your interests to show you personalized ads that are relevant to you;
- select basic ads – ads can be shown using real-time information about the context in which the ad will be shown, such as the content you’re viewing, the app you’re using, your approximate location, or your device type.
Third-party cookies (these are cookies that are set by a third party or set by Bidmind at the request of a third party. If you visit the Site, and we set a cookie on behalf of a third party, this would be a third-party cookie).
We may share your personal data when we in good faith believe it is necessary for us to do so in order to comply with a legal obligation under applicable law, or respond to valid legal process, such as a search warrant, a court order, or a subpoena. We also may share your personal data where we in good faith believe that it is necessary for the purpose of our own, or a third party’s legitimate interest relating to national security? to a lawful request by public authorities (including to meet national security) or law enforcement requirements, law enforcement, litigation, criminal investigation, protecting the safety of any person, or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm, provided that we deem that such interest is not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms requiring the protection of your personal data.
Set for the following purposes relating to personalized content:
- select personalized content – personalized content can be shown to you based on a user profile or other historical user data; and
- create a personalized content profile – a profile can be built about you and your interests to show you personalized content that is relevant to you.
Ad and content measurement, audience insights, and product development:
Set for the following purposes relating to ad and content measurement, audience insights, and product development:
- measure ad performance – the performance and effectiveness of ads that you see or interact with can be measured;
- develop and improve products – your data can be used to improve existing systems and software, and to develop new products;
- apply market research to generate audience insights – market research can be used to learn more about the audiences who visit sites/apps and view ads; and
- measure content performance – the performance and effectiveness of content that you see or interact with can be measured.
Always Active (necessary)
Set for the following purposes:
- ensuring security, prevent fraud, and debug – your data can be used to monitor for and prevent fraudulent activity, and ensure systems and processes work properly and securely;
- technically delivering ads or content – your device can receive and send information that allows you to see and interact with ads and content;
- matching and combining offline data sources – data from offline data sources can be combined with your online activity in support of one or more purposes;
- receiving and using automatically-sent device characteristics for identification – your device might be distinguished from other devices based on information it automatically sends, such as IP address or browser type; and
- linking different devices – different devices can be determined as belonging to you or your household in support of one or more of purposes.
Managing cookies and interest-based ads
There are several options available for managing your cookie preferences, depending on the cookie type and your device. Each of the options is described below. Please note that no one option is sufficient to manage all cookies on all devices. Therefore, you may wish to combine one or more options for complete coverage.
If you no longer wish to receive cookies, you can use your web browser settings to allow, deny or delete cookies. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser (usually found in the Help, Tools, or Edit menu).
For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3205
For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
You can also manage the received cookies using the section «Cookie declaration».
On your mobile device, your operating system may provide you with options to opt-out of interest-based advertising or to otherwise reset your mobile identifier. This is a unique identifier that can be used to identify a mobile device that works similarly to a cookie. For example, you may use the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting (on iOS devices) or a setting to “Opt-out of Interest-Based Ads” (on Android) which allows you to limit the use of information about your use of apps for purposes of serving ads targeted to your interests.
Updates to this Policy
We may occasionally make changes to this Policy.
When we make material changes to this Policy, we’ll provide you with prominent notice e.g., by displaying a prominent notice within the Site or by emailing you if you are a user of the Services. We may notify you in advance.