BidMind Case Studies
BidMind white label solution to streamline digital advertising for a geofencing platform Hyloq
As a true-scope programmatic geofencing platform, Hyloq aids its customers in running ad campaigns for hyperlocal marketing. Hyloq’s advertising clients are service-based companies, e.g. credit unions, software enterprises, home inspectors, etc.
Digital advertising is a key part of Hyloq clients’ marketing mix. With the ability to measure results, conduct A/B testing, and make real-time changes, Hyloq empowers its clients to gain an edge over their competitors.
Improving the customer experience by streamlining the buying process for programmatic advertising campaigns and enabling advanced geofencing options. Hyloq decided to launch their own platform with minimal investment.
- Launching a custom advertising platform with a branded UI.
- Providing clients with the ability to launch Geofenced campaigns with custom data and inventory providers.
- Ensuring a brand-safe environment for the clients.
With the BidMind White Label advertising platform, the company avoided re-developing existing technology from scratch, saving months of development time and resources. This also allowed our client to use premium inventory, data providers, forecasting, and reporting capabilities.
- With BidMind white-label solution, Hyloq was able to focus efforts on providing expert help to its clients.
- After the transition, the Hyloq clients gained access to a plethora of new features and advantages, such GeoNow, advanced reporting, forecasting, etc.
- BidMind-powered custom media buying technology helps Hyloq sustain a fair pricing model based on customer ad spend.
- A year’s worth of product development launched within weeks.
You can learn more about Hyloq’s transition to the BidMind white-label media buying solution in an interview with the company CEO Jason Stanard here.
Start advertising now with BidMind
Easy to set up, user-friendly, and transparent platform for programmatic advertising